IF I COULD BE A GUY FOR A DAY




Okay, Let's first acknowledge the fact that, I'd make a really cute guy. No Jokes here. The cutest you could ever think of.  Trey Songz would have nothing on me. I would be a guy with Bulgy eyes, Pink lips, deep and seductive voice, Nice build, Peng dimples, seductive jawline, Tall, not that tall. But tall. Light-skinned. Girls generally like dark guys but it wouldn't matter. Not to blow my own horns, but the ladies would die for me. They would crawl at my feet to lick my feet and beg me to give them ordinary handshake and I'd slap them and still say NO. That's probably why God decided to make me an average everyday girl. Because he doesn't want to create yet another Yoruba demon...



If I could be a guy for a day, I'd like to do it as a guy. Just for the fun of it. Just to know what it feels like. Just to know why they find it hard to stick to one cat. Is it sweeter for men? So much that they'd even do it with random persons they have no feelings for whatsoever. I want to know




If I could be a guy for a day, I would ask Denrele Edun out, Be the guy of his dreams. Take all his bullshit. Laugh at his dry jokes. Actually tolerate him. Be there for him. then break his heart. Shatter it to pieces. So he'd be forced to be the real man that he really is. 




If I could be a guy for a day, All Guys. I mean.. All GUYS would turn gay. Don't forget I said earlier, that I'd be the cutest guy there is. So that would make guys fall for me also. Your 'boyfriend' would cheat on you with me as a guy. Guys would turn gay because Of me because they just wouldn't be able to resist my cuteness.




If i could be a guy for a day, Nicki Minaj would leave Meek Mill for me, Kim Kardashian would cheat on Kanye west with me. Rihanna would stop dating Drake secretly and beg me to consider her. Beyoncé would like me, she'd be too proud to say it to my face, so she'd seduce me with her lyrics. I would do them all though. But choose Rihanna.



So That's why I couldn't agree more to the saying that 'there's a reason for everything' God loves his children and he avoided yet another natural disaster by making me female.

Comments

  1. I’m only concerned by the reason you'd want to be a guy and still psychologically be so interested in being a “girl”... No normal guy thinks of being with another guy (romantically).
    Now let's talk about you. I stumbled on your profile tonight again, you're cute... Perhaps if I wasn't married and faithful... “Second wife thoughts”. You're a cute lady with a nice figure, I don't know more than that about you... Perhaps your attitude may be cool too. And yeah I find a lady that can actually write attractive. I guess I'll stop here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check your DMs Abike @prime_iskay

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ABOUT YESTERDAY'S NON-STOP RAIN

PHOTOS: THE BLUNDERS OF YORUBA NOLLYWOOD SUBTITLES! (UPDATED)

I Heard Myself Through Her Mouth...