ABOUT YESTERDAY'S NON-STOP RAIN



 Today. It rained cats and dogs.. Those kind of downpour that makes you want to crash in your bed and drown in your warm duvet, sipping hot coffee and cream/chocolate cake and pizza with ice cream and a can of orijin with small chops and asun, while seeing a cool movie like The MAN from UNCLE or X-MEN or CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE. A cuddle partner would be a plus. BUT.. I'm a child of God and I don't even really know what the act of cuddling means. Enlighten me if you can please.  So Yeah, it was awesomely and annoyingly cold


 It started like magic. No warning whatsoever. Just vaam voila, it's Rain! And I got really wet within seconds. Literally. The rain went from 0-100 real quick. The rain was sent to spoil my 'fine girl' shakara and I just couldn't deal... 


 The day couldn't get any worse. I was at the bus stop trying to get a bus home. And there was next to none. Those transport people chose that day to travel to their villages, I think.. 


 Trust me, this rain was really heavy... 


 And there was this guy next to me. He had an umbrella. A very big one at that. But he never offered to share.


 I was so soaked. I was starting to feel like I'm Garri.


 He kept stealing glances but NEVER offered to help. And we stood there under the storm together for over 30 FUCKING MINUTES!!! There was a shade. But it really didn't make much difference to be honest because it was leaking. It really wasn't his responsibility to help me. Honestly, he couldn't care less. He didn't have to. He's not my daddy, Neither is he my father.


 You might be wondering why I never asked for help. Well, I didn't because of who I am as a person. Even if it kills me, I wouldn't beg for help from someone who doesn't seem to want to, especially if it feels like I'd be intruding. So I just stayed on my own lane and suffered the bash of the rain. 


 He was the one who didn't have human sympathy.


 I just couldn't help but think that, I wouldn't do that to anyone. I'm good like that 😝 

Now I have severe cold issues and its annoying, That little act of sharing an umbrella would have maybe, just maybe... Saved a life. So don't think twice...Send that recharge card, to that Oluchi babe that asked for it. Or.. just give me money. Who knows?? You could be Saving a life, or giving hope to someone who already lost hope. 

 And God would always reward you. Have a nice day 😘

Comments

  1. Lol...keep it up,that was interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PHOTOS: THE BLUNDERS OF YORUBA NOLLYWOOD SUBTITLES! (UPDATED)

I Heard Myself Through Her Mouth...